*** I'm trying to catch up on some posts so I've added a few. If you'd like to see them, you may need to go back a few pages****
I'm SO, SO, SO proud of my little fish! Mikey has advanced to the next level in swim class! He was even asked to do a demo a couple of weeks ago to show prospective students how awesome he is! He was diving in the water like a baby Greg Louganis (wow- did that just show my age?!).
Kaitlyn made such an improvement toward the end of this session I can't even begin to explain. Her teacher, Ms. Gigi, is a miracle worker and I also owe a super special thank you to our Guardian Angels Auntie Pat and Uncle Joe... again! Auntie Pat stepped up volunteered her time and came to a class with us and I think that was a turning point for Kaitlyn. She blessed her with her special 'Auntie Pat Magic' and now she is just a super star in the water. She is really trying hard and doing her best. I'm very proud of her.
Can't wait to see what the next session brings us (besides further in debt, of course.. ha.ha.)
No comments:
Post a Comment