I officially have 2 elementary students in my home-- WHAT??!!! Mikey had his preschool graduation ceremony and this mama was a mess. I am so proud of him and all he has accomplished this year. And a HUGE thank you to his amazing teachers that worked so hard this whole year and especially for the special ceremony-- Thank You! During the ceremony, Mikey was voted by his teachers 'Most Likely to Become a Comedian' and 'Class Clown' We love our boy and we had a great day.
My superhero graduate with his superhero suspenders!
The kids walked into the room singing 'You Are My Sunshine' and handed beautiful Sunflowers to their Moms-- Yep, you guessed it. I needed a box of tissue at this point already!
Can I just say that my favorite part is when Mikey trips over the speaker on the way to his seat?!
I mean. How cute are the cap and gown and glasses all of the children wore?!
No comments:
Post a Comment