Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Meals in the Freezer- Accomplished Morning!

So I'm just going to brag... a little bit. I've seen all of these great ideas online for freezer crock pot meals and have thought, 'wouldn't it be nice to be able to throw something in the crock pot on a day I know we're going to be busy and out and about all afternoon and have a nice, healthy home cooked meal for the family?' Instead it's instant mac and cheese and frozen vegis! Well, I finally stopped thinking about it and got off my but and this morning did it. I picked this morning because we didn't have anything pressing going on and I figured it would take most of the morning if not the day with chasing the kids around. I found a really great website via Pintrest with easy recipes and simple ideas you can see here. So, I fed the kids breakfast, got them started playing some games and off I went. SO EASY and here is the finished product!!!

I didn't want to get TOO ambitious but there are 7 dinners there-- not too shabby!....

....and one in the crock pot for dinner tonight!

And to prove that it didn't take all morning there's the time! No sweat.
TADA!!! (Looking forward to the sausage and peppers for either the crock or for daddy to throw on the grill one evening or weekend afternoon!)

No comments:

Post a Comment