So if you've noticed in recent posts, he's been looking a little shaggy. Ok, a LOT shaggy! It was time to take the bull by the horns and tame the beast. I knew I was going to document this momentous occasion as it was our first visit to a hair salon for either of our children (no-- Kaitlyn has not had her first hair cut yet- YIKES!). Auntie Kerri came with Mikey and Mommy and I took several cute pics of Mikey giving Kerri big hugs and kisses. Then he sat in the race car seat and drove the car and honked the horn- 'beep, beep' So cute and about 100 more pictures! He had no problems at all (just a little nervous when the clippers came out and were buzzing near his ears) and was SO handsome! I got to save a couple of his baby curls for his baby book and I managed to stifle back the tears. Then we ran errands the rest of the afternoon and when I got home I realized I had lost my camera. with. all. of. my. pictures. of. my. baby's. first. haircut!
Gone.
Will I ever forgive myself?
Time will tell. I managed to save this one that I had taken with my phone to send to Daddy of the finished product of our handsome man:
Luckily, Kerri had her camera with her too and I will post more pictures as soon as I get them!
No comments:
Post a Comment