7 years?? Has it really been SEVEN years??? What an amazing time it has been to see you learn and grow into an amazing and beautiful girl that we are so proud of!
I got to celebrate Kaitlyn's birthday with her at school by having a sweet birthday lunch. Later that weekend, Kaitlyn and I went to Uptown Charlotte to watch the 2016 Tour of Gymnastics Champions. It was so fun and mesmerizing to watch!
On Saturday, Kaitlyn had her Halloween Birthday Extravaganza!! (Unfortunately, I don't have too many pics of this year's birthday as I was having too much fun along with the kiddos!). We had SO MUCH FUN!!!
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET GIRL! We love you so much!
 |
| Good morning 7 year old! |
 |
| Mama prepping some treats for a birthday bash |
 |
| Monster Mash! |
 |
| Gymnastics time! |
 |
| Too much fun for this girl who fell asleep on the train ride home |
 |
| Our birthday stormtroper princess and her Dark Lord brother |
 |
| Dad went a little crazy with decor! |
No comments:
Post a Comment