Not Fair Alert- even though the kids are all done with school and living for summer, because Mom works in another school district, I still have one more week of school. Bummer! So, the kids are living it up-- I mean REALLY at Nana Pat and Papa Joe's house this week while Mama is hard at work. Here are some of their fun shenanigans.
| First time they are awake long before they need to be and SO ready to go! |
![]() |
| Nana Pat, Papa Joe and Uncle Kevin took the kids to Davidson Lake for a day of swimming and a picnic! |
So awesome-- Mikey also lost his first tooth this week right before I dropped them off in the morning! He was SO excited that he brought his tooth with him to keep all day until the tooth fairy came later that night.









No comments:
Post a Comment